Our Clinical Services
SHORE Centre offers a variety of emotional support and medical appointments to meet your needs.
Please note that we cannot book medical or emotional support appointments without speaking directly to the person the appointment is for.
Due to high call volumes, there may be a 1-2 day wait time to receive a call back if you have left a voicemail message for our Reception Team.
SHORE Centre offers the following counselling appointments:
• Pregnancy Options Support
• Abortion Options Support
• Support After an Abortion
• Adoption Options Support
• Support After Placing a Child for Adoption
• Support During Pregnancy
• Support After Giving Birth
To book your own appointment please visit: https://shore.janeapp.com.
SHORE Centre offers the following medical appointments:
• Medical Intake and Screening for Medication Abortion
• This is the first step for having a medication abortion at SHORE Centre
• Birth Control Consultation*
• This includes the pill, patch, ring, the shot (Depo Provera), intrauterine device (IUD), implant (Nexplanon), and referral for tubal ligation or vasectomy
• IUD Insertion and Removal*
• Nexplanon (implant) Insertion and Removal*
• Pregnancy Test Pick Up*
• Prenatal Vitamin Pick Up*
• Condom, Dam and Lube Pick Up*
To request an appointment please visit: https://clinic.shorecentre.ca/contact-us.