Friends of SHOREA new initiative to stand up for sexual health education and reproductive rights in our community.
Our aim is to develop a roster of 50 Ambassadors in 2019 who will:
- Join Friends of SHORE with a $100 tax-receiptable donation (or $10/month)
- Encourage others in their networks who are also passionate about our cause, to join Friends of SHORE
- Mobilize their networks to help spread the message of SHORE’s mission, enabling SHORE to gain more supporters and donors and in turn, have a bigger impact in our community
As a Friend of SHORE, we ask that you will:
- Provide a testimonial about why you support SHORE, as well as a head shot to accompany your testimony, to be used on the SHORE’s website and throughout social media platforms
- Attend our kick-off event on March 5th, 2019 and any other special event hosted by SHORE in 2019
- Agree to participate in a minimum of three activities throughout the year – could include attending a SHORE fundraising event, hosting your own friend-raising/fundraising gathering or activity (no matter how small), promoting SHORE activities on Social Media, write a blog etc.
As a Friend of SHORE you will receive:
- An Ambassador kit and will have access to online informational resources, including a downloadable power point presentation, reference materials and suggested meeting topics and outlines
- SHORE will recognize Friends on our website, in newsletters and through social media
- If desired, SHORE will promote Friends’ events and activities on the SHORE website and social media platforms
- SHORE will share Friends’ blog posts, Tweets and Facebook posts on SHORE sites.